The Very Best Choice of Can Covers. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, Same Day Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Locally Owned Pet Shop with Your Purchase of Can Covers for Dogs
If you are a pet parent, you will certainly want to find a dog dish that will function best for your dog. Some pets eat too quickly and might need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might require a shorter dish to reach their food. There are many dog bowl choices to pick from. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most usual dog bowl choices. A few of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl include the many colors, shapes, and designs, allowing you to customize the puppy bowl to your tastes; and they are among the cheapest options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another favored selection is a ceramic dog bowl. A few of the advantages of using a ceramic puppy dish include these bowls being easy to clean, resist germs, and can usually be placed in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can crack if you have an active puppy.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: Among the more recent options on the market is a stainless steel dog dish. Some of the benefits include usually having a non-skid bottom to help pets eat; they are exceptionally long-lasting; and they are safe to place in the dishwasher. A disadvantage is that a stainless-steel dog dish doesn't come in fancy color options or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is an option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that make sure dogs do not simply inhale their food. This helps to lower your puppy's chance of choking, throwing up, and stomach bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Travel puppy bowls are commonly retractable plastic to allow owners to feed their dogs on the move.
Find the right dog bowl at Auggie's Pet Supplies in Fort Lauderdale, FL. We stock several dog dish options from leading brand names. See us in the store or call us at (954) 830-4730 for more information!
I've never had a bad experience here. They have everything to meet my pet supply needs. They have holistic remedies, the refrigerated type foods, grain free, allergy food and treatments, treats, toys, strollers, collapsible drinking bowls for on the go, harness and leashes, shampoos, specialty items; the list just keeps going. I could go on forever. It's a small store and it's packed with goodness. The staff are friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. They have a donation tray that goes to a different shelter every month (I think it's a monthly rotation) at the cashier; I think that's wonderful. I like to endorse local businesses and Auggie's is definitely a local business. I will never go anywhere else. If they don't have something you need, just ask. They will order it and stock it for you. I can't say enough nice things about them! I wish I had known about them before.
Awesome place! I go here for all the time. They have a great selection of foods especially if your dog has special dietary needs and all the people who work here really know their stuff. I highly recommend!
carlo paul samayoa (Carlo Paul)
Im very fortunate they carry raw frozen primal for cats . Its been very hard to come across this brand locally. 😻🤘
Incredible selection of food choices for even the pickiest of dogs.
The staff are superb.
Loved it and my dog loves the goat milk and the joint supplement even more.