If you are a pet parent, you will certainly want to find a dog dish that will function best for your dog. Some pets eat too quickly and might need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might require a shorter dish to reach their food. There are many dog bowl choices to pick from. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most usual dog bowl choices. A few of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl include the many colors, shapes, and designs, allowing you to customize the puppy bowl to your tastes; and they are among the cheapest options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another favored selection is a ceramic dog bowl. A few of the advantages of using a ceramic puppy dish include these bowls being easy to clean, resist germs, and can usually be placed in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can crack if you have an active puppy.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: Among the more recent options on the market is a stainless steel dog dish. Some of the benefits include usually having a non-skid bottom to help pets eat; they are exceptionally long-lasting; and they are safe to place in the dishwasher. A disadvantage is that a stainless-steel dog dish doesn't come in fancy color options or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is an option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that make sure dogs do not simply inhale their food. This helps to lower your puppy's chance of choking, throwing up, and stomach bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Travel puppy bowls are commonly retractable plastic to allow owners to feed their dogs on the move.
Find the right dog bowl at Auggie's Pet Supplies in Fort Lauderdale, FL. We stock several dog dish options from leading brand names. See us in the store or call us at (954) 830-4730 for more information!